Senior SharePoint Developer – Quantico, VA
Posted: June 15th, 2016
• Responsible for designing, building and maintaining SharePoint 2010/2013 enterprise applications
• Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
• Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
• Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
• Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
• Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
• Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration
• Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
• Participates in development of software user manuals.
• Responsible for developing, monitoring, and upgrading dashboards
• Participates in requirements gathering, technical design sessions, software development, peer reviews, unit and integration testing. Assumes accountability for ensuring efficient and high quality software deliverables.
• Familiar with DISA application development STIGs and well versed in DOD information assurance policies and regulations.
• Proficient with performing both manual and tool assisted code reviews for security compliance, software development best practices, and performance. Ability to optimize new and existing code for performance.
• Uses SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) to create interactive, tabular, graphical, or free-form reports from relational, multidimensional, or XML-based data sources.
• Strong customer focus and teamwork skills required. Ability to innovatively solve technical issues and work through organizational challenges by thinking out of the box.
The Candidate must demonstrate Subject Matter Expertise that includes:
• SharePoint 2010/2013, InfoPath, IIS, .NET, MS SQL Server, Access, Windows Server
• Experience with SQL SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• BS degree and 7+ years of experience
• SECRET Clearance required; eventually may require a TS/SCI clearance
• At least one Computing Environment Certificate (Web Development or SharePoint) required
• At least one Microsoft SharePoint Certification (MCTS, MCITP, MCPD, MCSA, or MCSE) desired
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
FULL TIME BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• Blue Cross Blue Shield Health and Dental
• 401K with Matching
• Life Insurance
• 10 Paid Holidays
• 15 Days Vacation
• Direct Deposit
• Annual Certification and Training Budget