Job Title: SharePoint Architect
Date: April 24, 2012
Job Description: Oversee and lead the architectural design, development, customization and integration efforts of enterprise solutions involving Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Workflow and Enterprise Content Management systems utilizing Microsoft SharePoint 2007 or SharePoint 2010 as required.
• Lead project teams into engagements by being Subject Matter Expert and team lead for the engagement.
• Develop requirements for each project by meeting with technical and business teams.
• Develop a client’s Information Architecture based on the customer requirements.
• Develop User and System Governance plans based on the customer requirements.
• Develop Solutions that meet the client’s requirements and constraints.
• Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to seek cooperation and resolve problems.
• Document the design, information architecture and governance plans and review the contributions of team members for said plans.
• Implement, or oversee the implementation, of client projects. Provide feedback and guidance to team members when necessary.
• Provide guidance to team members on developing their personal technical skills and on the implementation of technical solutions.
• Increase public profile of yourself and Summit 7 through writing and speaking at conferences and events with vendors and throughout the industry.
|Job Location:||Huntsville, Al||Company Industry:||Information Technology Consulting|
|Job Role:||Consultant||Joining Date:||Immediate|
|Employment Status:||Full Time||Employment Type:||Employee|
|Yearly Salary Range:||Negotiable||Manages Others:||No|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Travel:||25%|
• Minimum 5-10 years of relevant experience.
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or MIS from a reputable institute.
• Required: Microsoft Certified IT Professional or Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist for SharePoint
• Preferred: Microsoft Certified Master, Microsoft Certified Architect or Microsoft MVP Award
• Expert knowledge in developing Information Architectures, URL Taxonomies, Noun Taxonomies and Governance Plans
• Expert knowledge in SharePoint 2007 and 2010 with a working knowledge of SharePoint 2003 and / or Expert knowledge of Microsoft FAST-ESP, FAST Search for SharePoint and FAST Search for Internet Sites.
• Experience with some of the following software and technologies: VMWare, HyperV, Exchange Server, Office Communications Server, SQL Server, Load Balancing Hardware and Software
• Familiarity and experience with some of the following third party software providers: AvePoint, Kofax, K2, Nintex, Axceler, Quest
• Project management experience for major business systems implementation, installation and development of methodologies and standards.
|Career Level:||Mid Career||Experience:||10-15 Years|
|Residence Location:||Huntsville, Al||Education:||MIS, Computer Science or other technical field|
|Degree: Bachelor’s Degree Required Master’s Degree is a plus|
Please Send Application to:
Michael Scott Edwards
300 Voyager Way, Suite 300
Huntsville, AL 35806