SharePoint Developer (Kentucky)
Job Title: SharePoint Developer
Date: April 24, 2012
Job Description: A SharePoint Developer with Summit 7 Systems must be able to execute individual tasks as part of a larger project plan with appropriate direction and guidance from Senior Developers and Solution Architects. This includes the development, customization and integration efforts for enterprise solutions involving Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Workflow and Enterprise Content Management systems utilizing Microsoft SharePoint 2007 or SharePoint 2010 as required.
• Act as a development resource for a project team led by a Subject Matter Expert / Architect.
• Assist in the development of requirements for each project by meeting with technical and business teams.
• Create Solution Packages for deployment in SharePoint 2007 or SharePoint 2010.
• Develop Webparts and Solutions that meet the client’s requirements and constraints.
• Create Custom workflows using SharePoint Designer or Visual Studio and create custom workflow actions.
• Develop User Controls to client specifications.
• Document all code appropriately and provide deployment instructions for customer deliverables.
• Test and troubleshoot code for SharePoint 2007 / 2010; perform Root Cause Analysis.
• Maintain cutting edge knowledge of new technologies related to the SharePoint, ECM, Portals and Collaboration ecosystems.
• Pursue and maintain Microsoft Certifications in the Portals and Collaboration, Enterprise Content Management and Search competencies.
|Job Location:||Northern Kentucky||Company Industry:||Information Technology Consulting|
|Job Role:||Consultant||Joining Date:||Immediate|
|Employment Status:||Full Time||Employment Type:||Employee|
|Yearly Salary Range:||Negotiable||Manages Others:||No|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Travel:||25%|
• Minimum 3-7 years of relevant experience.
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or other technical field from a reputable institute.
• Microsoft Certified Professional Developer or Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist for SharePoint
• Expert knowledge in SharePoint 2007 and 2010 with a working knowledge of SharePoint 2003.
• Familiarity and experience with some of the following third party software providers: AvePoint, Bamboo Solutions, Infragistics, Telerik, Kofax, K2, Nintex, Axceler, Quest
|Career Level:||Mid Career||Years of Experience:||3 – 7 Years|
|Residence Location:||Northern Kentucky||Education:||MIS, Computer Science or other technical field|
|Degree: Bachelor’s Degree Required Master’s Degree is a plus|
Please Send Application to:
Michael Scott Edwards
300 Voyager Way, Suite 300
Huntsville, AL 35806