SharePoint Administrator / Consultant
Job Title: SharePoint Administrator / Consultant
Date: April 24, 2012
Job Description: Serve as a subject matter expert for the architectural design, configuration, customization and integration efforts of enterprise solutions involving Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Workflow and Enterprise Content Management systems utilizing Microsoft SharePoint 2007 or SharePoint 2010 as required.
• Plan, Design, Install, Configure, Test and Optimize SharePoint 2007 and 2010 environments.
• Develop requirements for each project by meeting with technical and business teams.
• Provide SQL Database support through configuration, tuning and administration to ensure the efficiency of SharePoint.
• Assist with the development of technical governance plans based on the customer requirements.
• Troubleshoot SharePoint 2007 / 2010 and supporting infrastructures and perform Root Cause Analysis
• Maintain cutting edge knowledge of new technologies related to the SharePoint, ECM, Portals and Collaboration ecosystems.
• Pursue and maintain Microsoft Certifications in the Portals and Collaboration, Enterprise Content Management and Search competencies.
|Job Location:||Huntsville, AL or Remote||Company Industry:||IT Consulting|
|Job Role:||Consultant||Joining Date:||Immediate|
|Employment Status:||Full Time||Employment Type:||Employee|
|Yearly Salary Range:||Negotiable||Manages Others:||No|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Travel:||25%|
• Minimum 3-7 years of relevant experience.
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or other technical field from a reputable institute.
• Microsoft Certified IT Professional or Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist for SharePoint
• Knowledge in developing Information Architectures, URL Taxonomies, Noun Taxonomies and Governance Plans
• Expert knowledge in SharePoint 2007 and 2010 with a working knowledge of SharePoint 2003.
• Experience with some of the following software and technologies: VMWare, HyperV, Exchange Server, Office365, Lync, SQL Server, Load Balancing Hardware and Software
• Familiarity and experience with some of the following third party software providers: AvePoint, Kofax, K2, Nintex, Axceler, Quest
|Career Level:||Mid Career||Years of Experience:||3-7 Years|
|Residence Location:||Huntsville, Al||Education:||MIS, Computer Science or other technical field|
|Degree: Bachelor’s Degree Required Master’s Degree is a plus|
Please Send Application to:
Michael Scott Edwards
300 Voyager Way, Suite 300
Huntsville, AL 35806