SharePoint Branding / UX Consultant
Job Title: SharePoint Branding / UX Consultant
Date: April 24, 2012
Job Description: A SharePoint Branding / User Experience (UX) consultant with Summit 7 Systems must be able to execute individual tasks as part of a larger project plan with appropriate direction and guidance from Senior Developers and Solution Architects. This includes the branding, customization and integration efforts for enterprise solutions involving Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Workflow and Enterprise Content Management systems utilizing Microsoft SharePoint 2007 or SharePoint 2010 as required.
• Act as a branding / UX resource for a project team led by a Subject Matter Expert / Architect.
• Assist in the development of branding requirements for each project by meeting with technical and business teams.
• Create Wireframes and Design Mockups for SharePoint 2007 or SharePoint 2010.
• Develop Masterpages and Page Layouts for deployment into SharePoint
• Understand the nuances of different Site Templates and how these differences effect the branding of the SharePoint environment
• Develop Branding for Public Facing, Extranet and Intranet environments.
• Document all code appropriately and provide complete packages to the development team for solution creation.
• Test and troubleshoot branding for SharePoint 2007 / 2010; perform Root Cause Analysis.
• Pursue and maintain Microsoft Certifications in the Portals and Collaboration, Enterprise Content Management and Search competencies.
|Job Location:||Huntsville, AL or Remote||Company Industry:||IT Consulting|
|Job Role:||Consultant||Joining Date:||Immediate|
|Employment Status:||Full Time||Employment Type:||Employee|
|Yearly Salary Range:||Negotiable||Manages Others:||No|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Travel:||25%|
• Minimum 3-7 years of relevant experience.
• Bachelors or Master’s degree from a reputable institute.
• Preferred: Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist for SharePoint
• Strong knowledge in SharePoint 2007 and 2010 with a working knowledge of SharePoint 2003.
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Design Premium 5.5
|Career Level:||Mid Career||Years of Experience:||3 – 7 Years|
|Residence Location:||Huntsville, AL||Education:||Technical or Artistic|
|Degree: Bachelor’s Degree Required Master’s Degree is a plus|
Please Send Application to:
Michael Scott Edwards
300 Voyager Way, Suite 300
Huntsville, AL 35806