Windows / SharePoint / Office 365 Systems Administrator
Posted: December 28, 2015
Location: Huntsville, AL or Lexington, KY
An Administrator with Summit 7 Systems must be able to execute individual tasks as part of a larger project plan with appropriate direction and guidance. This includes the day to day management, customization and integration efforts for enterprise solutions involving Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Workflow and Enterprise Content Management systems utilizing Microsoft SharePoint 2013 or Office 365 as required.
• Act as an Administrative resource for a project team led by a Subject Matter Expert / Architect.
• Assist in the development of requirements for each project by meeting with technical and business teams.
• Day to Day management of Office 365 / SharePoint online health
• Day to Day management of SharePoint Farm health
• Effectively analyze business processes identifying areas of redundancy, potential for re-use and consolidation, process conflicts and technical limitations.
• Document system configuration appropriately and provide customer deliverables.
• Test and troubleshoot configurations for SharePoint 2013 and Office 365; perform Root Cause Analysis.
• Maintain cutting edge knowledge of new technologies related to the SharePoint, ECM, Portals and Collaboration ecosystems.
• Coordinate with the Business Development team to scope possible projects and communicate with potential clients.
• Follow change management processes for the extension or modification of existing projects.
• Minimum 2-5 years of relevant experience.
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science, MIS or other technical field from a reputable institute.
• (Desired) Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist for SharePoint
• Knowledge in SharePoint 2013 or Office 365
• Familiarity with some of the following third party software providers: Lightning Tools, Nintex, BAInsight, Smartlogic
- Microsoft SharePoint Farm Administration: 2 years
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
FULL TIME BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• Blue Cross Blue Shield Health and Dental
• 401K with Matching
• Life Insurance
• 10 Paid Holidays
• 15 Days Vacation
• Direct Deposit
• Annual Certification and Training Budget