Office 365 for Non-Profits
OFFICE 365 FOR NON-PROFITS
Are you a non-profit organization looking to move to the cloud? With Microsoft Office 365, we can provide the same enterprise cloud-based features like enterprise email, shared calendars, instant messaging, video conferencing, and document management that are used by enterprise clients. Now, qualified non-profit organizations can receive Microsoft Office 365 licensing for FREE and Summit 7 Systems will provide services at a reduced rate to ensure that you are able to focus on what you do best. Helping people.
Office 365 is backed by globally available data centers with a 99.9% up time guarantee to allow less worry and focus on what matters—fundraising, planning, and providing services that make a difference.
- Best-in-class productivity tools
- Reliable and always up-to-date
- Hosted email, document management, web conferencing
- Easy to deploy, use and maintain long term
- Available to qualifying nonprofits as a donation
OFFICE 365 PRE-APPROVAL SUBMISSION FORM FOR CHARITY PRICING